This is a Google Apps Script library for supporting Document service, Docs API, Spreadsheet service, Sheets API, Slides service and Slides API. The aim of this library is to compensate the processes that they services cannot achieve.
The Google services, which are Document service, Docs API, Spreadsheet service, Sheets API, Slides service and Slides API, are growing now. But, unfortunately, there are still the processes that they cannot done. I created this GAS library for supporting the Google services.
The basic method of DocsServiceApp is to directly create and edit the data of Microsoft Docs (Word, Excel and Powerpoint). The created data of Microsoft Docs can be reflected to Google Docs (Document, Spreadsheet and Slides) by converting and copying the values. By this, the processes which cannot be achieved by Google services are achieved. So it can be considered that this DocsServiceApp is used as the wrapper for supporting Google service. I believe that this method will be able to be also applied for various scenes as the methodology. So I would like to grow this library.
For Google Docs
- Retrieve table width and column width from the table. The tables inserted with the default width are included.
- Retrieve all images in Google Spreadsheet as an object including the cell range and image blob.
- Retrieve all comments in Google Spreadsheet as an object including the cell range and comments.
- Insert images in cells of Google Spreadsheet using the image blob.
- Create new Google Spreadsheet by setting the custom header and footer.
- Create new Google Slides by setting the page size.
For Microsoft Docs
In the current stage, there are not methods for directly parsing Microsoft Docs files. This library can achieve this.
- Retrieve table width and column width.
- Retrieve all values and formulas of the cells.
- Retrieve all sheet names.
- Retrieve all images as an object including the cell range and image blob.
- Retrieve all comments as an object including the cell range and comments.
There are no methods yet.
Library’s project key
You can see the detail information here https://github.com/tanaikech/DocsServiceApp