This is a Golang library for managing tables on Google Document using Google Docs API.
Google Docs API has been released. When I used this API, I found that it is very difficult for me to manage the tables on Google Document using Google Docs API. Although I checked the official document, unfortunately, I thought that it’s very difficult for me. So in order to easily manage the tables on Google Document, I created this library.
- All values can be retrieved from the table on Google Document.
- Values can be put to the table.
- Delete table, rows and columns of the table.
- New table can be created by including values.
- Append rows to the table by including values.
I manages the tables on Google Document using several languages. So I created the libraries for 3 languages which are golang, node.js and python. Google Apps Script has Class DocumentApp. So I has never created the GAS library yet.
You can check this library at https://github.com/tanaikech/go-gdoctableapp.